Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Should I? [ Chanyeol ]

" This class is soooo boring " You played with your pen and mumbled alone. You're in history class right now. You love history but.. The teacher makes you hate history. He speak likes.. He don't know what to say when teaching.

" _____, can you tell me what happen on 13 May 1969? " The teacher asked you suddenly. You're still in your world. Your table mate shook your elbow. " What? " You still didn't know what happen. " Are you dreaming again? " The teacher approach you and slam your table. He really don't like when his students doesn't pay attention in his class.

" Go stand out side! " You got up and walk out from the class and stand near the door. " I can do what i want sinc.. " You catch sight of a boy. He's really handsome. He walk towards you and smiling at you. " Hey! Are you happen to know where's Mr.John class? " He asked you. Your heart feel likes i want to pop out.

" Ah yeaa.. This is his class.. " You didn't blink your eyes for a moment. You completely fall for him.

" Oh hey Chanyeol! Come in. I didn't know you here. " Mr.John waving his hand to Chanyeol. Chanyeol go inside the classroom.

" Okay class. Listen to me. You have a new friend today. Chanyeol, Please introduce yourself. " You go inside because you want to know where's he from.

" _____, Where are you going? " Mr. John ask you.

" Aaaa nowhere... " You replied and fixed your eyes to the ground.

" Did i tell you that you can come in? "

" No.. " You make face.

" Now, go out. "

" Arraso.. Aishh " You stepped out from the class and stood where you stand before.

" Uhmm aa aaa. " Chanyeol clear his throat before intro himself. " My name is Park Chanyeol. You can call me Chanyeol. I'm from Korea. My Father got job here so we must moving here. I hope we can be friends. " He smiled.

" I can be your friend! " Your voice come out from nowhere. You cover your mouth when you realize that you've embarrassed yourself in front of your crush.

----------

" Hey _____, " Your friend patted your head.

" Ouchhh " You make face.

" Haha sorry. " She apologized.

" It's okay. I always do that to you before. " You continue eating your lunch.

" You likes Chanyeol don't you? " Her question make you chocked your drink.

" What? Aaaa aaa. " You clear your throat and look at the other way. ' Oh my god. How can she know? I like Chanyeol only for 2 hours. He just moving to this school for 2 hours andddd How can she now? ' You thought to your self.

" I know you like he.You didn't have to lied. Plus, i will make both of you dating. " He take your drink and ran away.

" Wha wha.. No no no!! Hah there's she goes again. I never got to finish my drink at school. She always take it from me. Huh "

----------

Hey, are you free? - Mina

Yeah. Why? - You

Can you come to Bubble Tea Shop? I'm here - Mina

Oh. Okay. I'll be there in a minute - You

In bubble tea shop..

" Yes ma'am. What you want to order? " A lady on the counter asked you.

" Bubble Tea please. " You sat down and waiting for your friend for almost 10 minutes. " Is she coming or not? Hah "

" Excuse me? Can i order you something? " A familiar voice came behind you. You didn't bother to look at him.

" No. I've order mine. " You placed your elbow on the table.

" Then, do you mind if i sit with you? "

You turned around and you see that Chanyeol is standing. You calm yourself and allowed him.

" Uhm... Actually.. I.. I've something to tell you.. " He says and looking straight into your eyes.

'' What's it? " You asked and placing your hand on top of his to make him calm. He gather the courage and take a deep breathe.

" I love you! " He closed his eyes and wait for your answer. He open your eyes and just find out that you're smiling. Suddenly your friend came. Actually, She has been there for the whole time. She said that you're here to Chanyeol and asked Chanyeol to confess to you. Andddd, She added ' Someone has fall in love with her! And, that man will purpose _____ today! She is on Bubble Tea Shop right now. Go and tell her that you love her! '. Your friend knows how to troll people.

" Haha.. You're so adorable. " You pinch his cheek. You ate your chocolate cake that you order just now and your mouth is smudgy. Chanyeol see the opportunities and kiss you. You don't really shock because you expect this thing will happen. You're a big fan of Secret Garden anyways. So you guys start dating and you'll never forget that day. Never ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. I love the last one. Like lol. It's so cheesy and i know it xDDD But enjoy ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment