Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Love.

Episode 4. ( BEFORE READ THIS, MUST READ EPISODE 1, EPISODE 2, EPISODE 3.)

Mom : Syafina! Here what i wanna say first! Sit down.
Syafina : .. * Sit down *
Mom : I've read your diary.. All of it.. And, i don't know if this is the best thing for you. Hmm.. I'll let you go. You can be artist or what ever you want. But, please take care and don't be to social. I love you honey. And i'm sorry about earlier. * Hug Syafina *
Syafina : Really?.. Thanks mom! You're the best. Love you more mom! * Kiss her mom cheek *
Mom : Well, you're 15 now. * Sigh *
Syafina : Hehe :D Ohh. I must tell the others about this! * Take out her phone and send message to G-Stands * Done. Hahh. I'm so happy.!!! Mom! I'll never forget you! Saranghae!!! :DD
Mom : Yes i know darl. ^_^

Syafina phone's ringing..

" Hye min ahh. Have you confirm with your parents or not? We'll fly to korea in 1 hour. - Kai "

" Fina, are you serious? Is this Chenfirm or confirm? Hurry up! Tell us the truth! - G-Stands ( Their Group Chat )"

" Yes. You guys have listen to my audio clip right? This is confirm! Decide it right now. And if all of you okay with it, we must go to our school tomorrow and ask for quit. Then, we'll study at Korea. - Fina "

" My Parent allow me. " Yeahh. Me too. " Nado ^^ " Uhm.. Me too and i think all of us.. Can.. Am i right? " Yeah. You're right. My parent allow me. Yeay ^^. - G - Stands "

Syafina : Hello? Lee Seunghwan-ssi. Our parents allow us. So.. When can we debut..?
K Manager : Uhm.. Finish first what you must do. Like your school. And then, come to SMent. You have the address right? Come here right away and i'll take you see the president.

Syafina hang up her phone..

Syafina : Mom. We must go to school tomorrow!
Mom : Ohh.. uhmm okay. i'll drive you tomorrow ^^

[ SKIP ]

January 26 - Afternoon

Syafina : Hahh. Finally. FREEDOM * Scream *
Alisha : Your voice! We're in front the school gate. Control it.
Syafina : Ahh. mian mian. I'm to excited.. ^^
Raisha : But still, i'm so happy! Omg! I can't believe it. Your story just. Wahh. Amazing you know! Wow. Fina, how can you meet Kai? OMG! Wahhhhh * Scream * I can't wait to be a singer! We must be really popular right? Keke ~
Sofea : Yeahh. Ikr. We'll be the first girls group from Malaysia that perform in Korea. Erghh. My Feels ~ * D.O depr face *
Sarah : I can't wait to meet Yeollie and Baekkie ♥
Adriana : But, What our group names? G-Stands? I think.. Uhm.. Maybe not. Also, who'll be the leader?
Ilena : Syafina. I think fina will be good leader to us. Since she's our leader xDD
Syafina : No i don't want. Uhh. Sarah will do.
Sarah : Me? Waeyo? I don't want to!
Syafina : Eyy. I want you to become our leader!
Adriana ; How about, Rock Paper Scissors?
Ilena : Good idea Ad!

G-Stands : * Rock Paper Scissors ! * Ahah! Sarah win! She'll be our leader! :D
Syafina and Alisha : Yehet! Ohorat! :D

Then they laugh together and head back home to pack their stuff and fly to korea.. They go to KLIA together. On the airport..

Syafina : I'll miss you mom :/
Mom : We'll miss you too. When you've become popular, don't forget us okay honey. Love you!

Syafina : Haha. Okay mom. I will remember xD and I Love you more mom :/ * Hug her mom *
Dad : Yeahh. Also, that boy. Be careful with him. * Whisper to Fina * Don't get pregnant okay!
Syafina : Haha. What are you sayin' dad xDD Arraso, I won't get... Ahahaha xDD * Burst into laughter *
Dad : Haha.. Fina, you must go now. Bye deer. Love you :)
Syafina : Love you more dad! Bye ! :'D

On the airplane.. ( Since they at korea, I'll use their korean name. For more details, click here http://jonginieangels.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-want-to-write-some-drama.html )

Hye Ri : I'll miss our school.. And malaysia..
Song Hwa : I'll miss to eat Ice-Cream Sundae.. Sob sob..
Hye Min : Sundae? Then, i'll miss my chair. Lol xDD * Vibrate. Her phone is ringing *

" Hye min-ssi. This is Luhan. What are you doing right now?.. And, i got your number from Kai. He gave your number to all of us :D - Luhan "

Hye min : Omo. Omo Omo. OMO! Guys! Lulu text meeee !!!! * Fangirling Mode * Omg omg omg omg!! I gonna faint! OH MY GOD!!! * Faint * Ahhhhhhh! * Wake up back, Faint and wake up back * He text me * Kris rape face * Ahhh!!! Ohh. What should i reply? Uhm..
Ilena : Who text you? Luhan?!
G-Stands : OMG! Really?!!! * Fangirling mode * Don't what to do * Crazy * Kris Chicken face * OMG!!! Reply it!!
Hye min : Okay - iii..

" Hi. And you can lower your speech with me. I don't like being call Agassi ( Miss ) xD - Hye Min "

Luhan call Hye min..

Hye Min : Yobo.. Yoboseyo..?
Luhan : Hye Min ahh!! This is lulu oppa!! :D
Chanyeol : Hye min ahh! When will you come to korea? I want to see you badly!
Suho : Yes. We're a big fan of yours! We're Fanboy! * Shout like when they say We Are One *
Kai : Hye min ahh, you odn't mad at oppa right? Mianhae. They want your number so badly xD
Lay : Hye min ahh. Can you call us Oppa ~ ? Do aegyo please ^^
Hye min : Uhm.. Oppa ~ Buing buing. Haha xDD
Baekhyun : Ahhh. Neomu gwiyo ~ !!
Hye Ri : Snatch Fina phone ( She's kinda obsessed Lewls ) Oppa!! Chen oppa !! :DDDD
Chen : Haha Yes xD Who's this? xDD
Hye Min : * Take her phone back * Yahh! Stop screaming! Ahh oppa. I'll call you back. Uhmm. Annyeong! * Hang up her phone * Shhhhh. Control your voice and Chill. That man wanna sleep. Respect please.
G-Stands : Ahh. Sorry sorry.. * Start singing Suju song Sorry Sorry *

[ SKIP ]

After 6 hours flight, they arrived at *** airport..

Ha Seok : Ahhh. I'm still sleepy..
Hye min : Nado.. * Her phone ringing *

" Hye min ahh. Have you arrive or not? - Kai "

" We're at airport now. Ask your manager to fetch us now. - Hye Min "

" Ahh. Okay ^^ - Kai "

Hye min : Guys, Lee Seunghwan will fetch us. So, let's wait outside.
G-Stands : Ohh. Okay.

K Manager : * Honk his car * You guys. Come in! c:
G-Stands : Ohh. Okay..
.......
K Manager : I'll take you to your dorm first and you'll meet your manager there. Tomorrow morning, prepare yourself and you gonna make your appearance at SMent and we'll revealed your group to the media. Take a rest first and we'll discuss about this tonight. Okay? And, Can you speak Korean and Chinese? If you don't i'll get you a teacher.
Hye min : Uhm.. Gwenchana. We all can speak korean and chinese. We learn it almost 1 years.
K Manager : Ohh. If like that, okay. Bye. And, careful okay.
G-Stands : Okay..

Se Kyung : Hi everyone. I'm your new manager. Please sit down. ^^
Hye min : Ohh umm. Hello..
Se Kyung : Okay. Uhm.. I'll show you your room.. Uhm.. 4 Person in 1 room. Which room you want? 1 or 2?
Hye min : I choose.. 1..
Hye Ri : 1.
So Hee : 1!
Song Hwa : 1..
Ha Seok : Wahh. So fast huh.
Se Kyung : Okay. The rest of you will stay at room 2. Pack your stuff and dress for tonight. We'll dinner outside. Arachi? ^^
G-Stands ; Yeaa..
Se kyung : I'll go now. Bye!
Hye Min : ahh wait!.. Uhm.. how about.. our study..?
Se kyung : You'll school here. Why?
Hye Min : Aniyo. Hmm.. Can we just learn privately? I mean.. Example.. We don't change school. Our name still at our school but we study in korea. Same likes at Malaysia. Get us a classroom and teacher who can teach us in Geo, Math, Malay and etc. Same like Malaysia. About the attendance, uhmm.. how about send it online? All about ours and information, send it online to them.
Hye Ri : Yeahh. We can do that method.
Se Kyung : We'll discuss it tonight. Bye :)
Soo Mi : Ohh.. Bye..
Je Mi : She seems nice * Whisper to Soo Mi *
Soo mi : And, her dress just like. A fashion designer. Maybe?
G-Stands : Hahahaha xD
Hye min : Ahh. It's 7.06 p.m now. I'm hungry.. Let's eat outside!
Ha Seok : But, Se kyung said We'll dinner together in 1 hour.
Hye min : Ahh. I forget about it. Hmm. But, i still wanna take a walk. I want to eat Tteokbokki T_T
Hyo Ra : Hurm.. Lets take a walk.. Well, i want to eat TTeokbokki too :3
Soo Mi : * Sigh * Arraso.. Hmm. But before that, pack our stuff first. Then, we'll go out.
Hye Min : Yeay! Thank you our Leader! Hahaha :D

On the street.. Hye min phone is ringing..

" Hye min ahh. Where are you right now? Let's meet. - Kai "

" I'm outside.. With the others.. Uhm.. Where do you want to meet? - Hye Min "

" Do you happen to know, Haha's Shop? We're in front of his shop. - Kai "

" Yes.. I know his shop.. Then.. I'll meet you there :) - Hye Min "

Hye Min : Guys.. Let's go to Haha's shop.
Hyo Ra : Haha?
Hye Ri : Haha's from Running Man?
Hye Min : Yes. Kai ask us to meet him there.
Hyo Ra : Ohh. Okay.. Since we can't find any Tteokbokki shop.
Je Mi : But, do you know where it is?
Hye Min : GPS.
Soo Mi : Then, Lets go! :D

After a few minutes, they arrived in front of Haha's Shop.

Hye Min : Ohh. Here there're. Oppa! :D * Run like unicorn *
Kai : Ohh. Hye Min ahh! :D
Exo : * Paralyzed * Is that.. Hye min..?
Kai : Yes.. Why?
Exo : She's so.. Pretty *O*
Xiumin : I bet, she'll be really famous. :D
Kai : She's mine! * Say in his heart *
Hye Min : Hi oppa. ^^
Kai : Hi! * Big smile * Welcome to korea ^^
Hye min : Haha. Thanks oppa xDD
Exo : Hi Hye min! * Want to shake her hands *
Hye min : Ahh. Yeaa. Hi. * Shake their hands *
G- Stands : * Fangirling mode * Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!! EXO!!!!! Aaaaaaaa !!
Hye min : Ya ya. Chill yourself! Don't be like Sasaeng -,-
G-Stands * Calm themself * Okay - ii..
Hye min : Ohh. What's that? * Pointing at the street * Run to the street *
Kai : Hye min noooo! There's...

- Why Kai said like that? What happen then? If you want to know, wait for episode 5. I'll post it tonight ^^. and, I'm sorry because late postin'. There's problem yesterday. So sorry :/ -

No comments :

Post a Comment