Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First Love.

Episode 6. ( BEFORE READ THIS, MUST READ EPISODE 1, EPISODE 2, EPISODE 3, EPISODE 4, EPISODE 5 )

Their face get closer and closer.

Kris : At this time, you must think that i will kiss you right? * Whisper to her * Haha. Why would i kiss you? You're not beautiful at all.
Hye min : What?! Not beautiful huh?! How can you call a girl not beautiful?! You're not handsome at all! Uhh. Get out Kris! * Push Kris and slam the door in front of his face *
Kris : Haha. She's so cute.
Hye min : He's so rude. Oh gosh. I should stop liking him. How can he be my second bias? Urghhh. * Her phone ringing * Yeoboseyo?
Se Kyung : Hello. Are you ready?
Hye min : Ready? For what?
Se Kyung : For tonight dinner.
Hye min : Ohh! I forgot about it!
Se Kyung : * Sigh * Yeahh. I know you'll forget about this. Hurry up. Dress yourself and i'll pick you. Also, your friends.
Hye min : Uhm.. Okay.. * Hang up * Uhh. Where's the others? They don't come back. I should call Hye Ri.

Then someone knock the door..

Song Hwa : We're back.
Hye min : Ohh. Here you are. Hmm.. Our manager ask us to dress up.
Hye Ri : Dress up? For what?
Hye min : Our dinner tonight.
Soo mi : Ahh. I totally forget about that.

At the restaurant..

Se Kyung : Okay. Now, i'll tell you what you need to do. First, you must select who'll be your leader, your group name and your fans name.
Hyo Ra : We already choose who'll be our leader.
Se Kyung : Okay who?
Ha Seok : Soo Mi.
Hye Min : And.. For the group name.. Uhm.. How about.. D'Queen? Means Dinamik Queen. Fans name will be.. Diamoniq. A person that rich with diamond.
Je mi : Haa. Sounds good.
Se Kyung : Okay.. And, tomorrow you'll be introduce to the SM artist and meet the president.

[ SKIP ]

January 27 - Night

Hye min : Annyeonghaseyo * Bow to the SM artist *
Yoona : Ohh annyeong! :D
Tiffany : Wahhh. You guys are beautiful! I bet, you'll be really famous. ^^
Hye min : Aishh Tiffany-ssi! No we're not * Shy *
Tiffany : Ohh please lower your speech with us :)
Hye min : Is it.. Okay..?
Yoona : Of course! :)
Kai : Ohh. You're here! :D * Hug her *
Hye min : ...... * Shocked *
Kai : Ohh sorry... I Shouldn't hug you like that... I'm sorry..
Hye min : Erm.. It's okay..
Chanyeol : Haaa hye Hye Min!! * Run like unicorn * Finally you're here! ^^
Hye Min : Ahh yea...
Baekhyun : Where's the others?
Hye Min : They will arrive soon..

[ SKIP ]

January 28 - Morning

Hye Ri : Hye min! Wake up!!
Hye min : Uhh. What? * Still in her dream *
Hye Ri : We're on the allkpop! Read it. * Show the tab *
Hye min : ' New Sm artist. D'Queen.' Oh. My God.
Hye Ri : Look at the comments.
Hye Min : Ohh. Okay.. ' Wow. Shin Hye Min is so pretty '. Awwww ♥
Hye Ri : Eyyyy. Not that! You're so -.-
Hye Min : Haha. Arraso.. ' Their fans name Diamoniq? People that rich with Diamond? Awww. I Love their fandom name ♥ '.' All of them are so pretty! They'll have many fanboys. For sure. '. ' I can't wait to see they perform on stage !! '. Wahhh. Their comments are just.. So touching..
Hye Ri : Ikr. Heheh. * Take the tab *
Hye min : Yah! I'm reading! -.-
Hye Ri : Oh yeah? * Go away *
Hye min : Aishhh. She's so annoying asdfghjkl -.-

On 3.00 p.m..

Se Kyung : Okay. Start from tomorrow, you'll school like usual. We've got you a teacher and prepare your timetable.
So Hee : Tomorrow? Hahh. I'm lazy.
Hye min : You always lazy.
D'Queen : Hahahaha.
Hye min : * Her phone ringing * Why is he call me? -.-
Hyo Ra : Who's calling you?
Hye min : Ahm... Amm... No.. No one.. I mean.. My mom call me.. Yeahh.. She call me.. I've to answer this. * Walk away * Yahh. Why are you calling me?!
Kris : Do want take go out with me tonight?
Hye min : No i don't want! Uhhh. Seriously, how can you call me after you say that i'm not beautiful. You don't apologized to me either!
Kris : Don't be silly. Meet me at 8 p.m. I'll wait for you to come.
Hye min : I won't come.
Kris : Then, i'll wait for you to come. * Hang up *
Hye min : So childish. Huhh.
Je mi : Hye min ahhh. Come here.
Hye min : Ahh yess. I'm coming.
So hee : So, let's take a walk in the city. Since this is our first time being here.
Song Hwa : Yes. I love it. Do you want to follow us Hye min?
Hye min : What time?
Hyo Ra : 8 p.m.
Hye min : 8 p.m?
Je mi : Yes. 8 p.m. Why? Do you have something to do?
Hye min : No no. I'll follow you guys.
Se kyung : Then.. I'll be your sister tonight! :DDD * Excited *

--------------

Kris : What should i wear? This or this? Hum.. This one is pretty! Hahh. I wonder, what will she wear for tonight. * Smile alone * Ohh. it's 7.45. Better dress up now.

--------------

Hye min : Huh.. What if he really wait for me? Aishhh. Stop thinking about him!
Soo Mi : Hye min ahh. Have you done dressing? Let's go.
Hye min : Ahh. Yes.. Let's go..

On the car..

So hee : Wow. Look at this. We don't do anything yet and they've make a fan club for us.
Je mi : Ahh chinjja? Let me take a look.
So hee : Here * Hand over the tab *
Je mi : Yeahh. She's right. We're really awesome.
Song hwa : Haha. Yeah right xD
Hyo Ra : Hye min? Why are you just look at the window?
Hye min : Uhmm... Nothing...
Ha seok : Guys, what'll our song name?
Se kyung : Ahh. About your song. We'll record it this weekend.
Hye ri : ohh.. but, we don't decide yet who'll be the main vocalist or rapper and etc.
Se kyung : We'll discuss it later.
Hye ri : Hye min will be the rapper.
Hye min : What? Me?
Soo mi : Yes. You're good at rapping.
Hye min : Erm.. Okay..

---------

Se kyung : Told ya. Their food is really good.
Soo mi : Yes. It's really really good. It's cheap too.
Hyo Ra : We can eat here often. ^^
Hye min : It's 11 p.m now. Ahh. Why it is so cold suddenly?
Hye ri : Hye min, why are you acting like this ? I mean. You're weird today.
Hye min : Nothing. Unnie, can i go for a walk? I'll be back by my self.
Se kyung : Uhm.. Okay. But, don't come back too late.
Hye min : Okay.

Hye min go to the place where Kris asked to meet. She saw Kris standing alone wearing thick cloths.

Hye min : Kris! * Run to him *
Kris : Ohh hye hye min * Big smile * You came.
Hye min : Kris.. How long you've wait here?
Kris : 3 hours.
Hye min : 3 hours?! You standing here alone and wearing thick cloths. Aren't you cold? Why you wait for me? It's dangerous being alone here! You're Kris! Popular artist! Exo members! Sasaeng fans might hurt you if they saw you here!
Kris : I don't care. I've told you. I'll wait for you.
Hye min : Let's go Kris. Let's go home. You'll catch a cold. * Hold kris hand *
Kris : No. I don't want to go home. I wanna go out with you!
Hye min : Kris, please listen to me. I don't want you to sick because of me.
Kris : I don't care! You're more important! Please. Let's watch a movie first. Then, i promise we'll go home after that.
Hye min : Okay.. But, only watch a movie.

On the cinema...

Hye min : Kris, Why must you choose this romantic movie?
Kris : Why? You don't like it?
Hye min : Ani..* Actually, hye min really hate watching romantic movie. Because it's too romantic. Always have kissing scene *
Hye min : They kissing.
Kris : * Look at hye min but hye min didn't realize * ' Should i kiss her? ' * Thought to himself *
Hye min : Kris , look. They kissing for a minute. Don't they feel awkward? * Look straight into Kris eyes *
Kris : Are you really want to how they feel after kissing?
Hye min : Yes yes.
Kris : Then, Watch this and remember this. * He leaned and kiss her lips softly *

They kissing for a minute..

Hye min : What.. Was that Kris?
Kris : Stop talking and watch the movie.

---------

Hye min : Okay. Rest here. I'll go make a soup for you.
Kris : No. Stay with me.
Hye min : Uhh Kris. I must make a soup for you. Stay here.
Kris : No please. I beg you..
Hye min : ........
Kris : Hye min, i want you to know something. Actually, I...

- Wait for the next episode tomorrow. Bye and night! ^^ -

No comments :

Post a Comment