Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Luhan Imagine.

" Luhan ahh. Am i cute? "

" No. And you know what? I hate people call you Cute." He licks his ice cream. And say this straight.

" What?! Then. Let's just broke up! " You ran away but he held your wrist.

" Hey hey. Where you wanna go? "

" Out of your life dummy "

" Out of my life? Why would you? You love me. "

" Yes i love you but you don't love me! You think i'm ugly! " You cry.

" Nooo. Uh don't cry. Listen to me first. I don't like people call me cute. I want they call me manly. And, i don't want they looks you like you're a little kid. Cute little kid. But i want they looks you like you're a mature beautiful women. Please Don't misunderstanding honey. I love you okay. Forgive me and Please... don't leave me "

You hug him tightly. You don't know what to say.

" I think that as Yes " He hug you and kiss you on your lips.

- The end xDDD -

No comments :

Post a Comment