Total Pageviews

Monday, January 20, 2014

1 Man 2 World. Part 3.

* Yawning * " Mom, what's for breakfast? " You sit down on the chair.

" Kimchi Fried. Your favourite food. " She say with a big smile.

" Wahhhh " You clap your hand and eat quickly.

" Can i ask you something? " Your mom ask but you continue to eat.

" Why are you became interested in Wolf so suddenly? " Her question make you stopped.

" Aamm... It's.. School project.. "

" School project? Oh.. Okay. "

-----------------------

It's been 1 week since you and Kai became best friend. Both of you really close until people around you thought Kai is your boyfriend. You guys acted like a couple. Kai likes you and so you. But both of you didn't have the courage to confess. So you guys just keep it inside your heart. Kai have became famous from Kris. Kris didn't care to much about that. He only care for you now. But as usual, Kris is stared at you. He want talk to you but you didn't let him too. He always call you but you never pick up. He always text you but you never replied. You delete his text without read the contents. You treat him like he never exists. You throw away his present. You've delete him completely in your life. Completely. You don't know if you're still his girlfriend or not. Cause both of you never speak about that. You don't break the relationship yet and he do the same. You don't want to talk to him after what he had do to you.

" Guess who is this? " Kai came from behind and cover your eyes.

" I know it's you Kai. " You giggles.

" Haha. So what's up? " He sit beside you.

" Nothing. And hey, you know what? Our school will provide a prom! I'm super excited! Anyway, who's your partner? "

" You of course. "

" Soooo. We should... Go shopping! "

" Shopping? Oh not again. We just go shopping yesterday. " He make face.

" Kai, i don't have pretty dress to wear this Saturday. Meet me at the park. " You pinch his cheek and go to the bathroom.

When you go out from the bathroom, two hands pulled you and pinned you to the wall.

" Kris what... " He kiss you on your lips. You feel something is tingle. You kiss him back. But Kai image appear in your head. You pulled away and looked at him.

" What are you doing Kris! " You try to go but he's too strong.

" I still love you! Please don't do this to me. I miss you so much! "

" I don't! "

" Listen to what i wanna say. Kai is a wolf! He'll eat you up or hurt you! I want you to leave him! "

" At least, he didn't slapped me. " You cry. You can't hold your tear anymore. You pushed him and ran away.

---------------------

" Why is this class so boring? " You whisper to Luhan.

" I don't knowww "

You looked at the window and you see Kai's with someone. He looks like he'll go home.

At Kai house..

" Please! I want to be human back! Change me. Please! " Kai beg Jake to change him.

" No! The risk is too.. I can't do that! " He insisted.

" I want my life back. "

" You want your life back or you want to be with _____? "

" I love her okay! And i want to be with her as human! HUMAN Jake! She'll leave me if she know i'm a wolf. I've lost once and i don't want lost it again. I want she be part of my life. " He cry.

" You'll die if you do this! "

" I don't care! I just want to be with her as human. "

" But i care! I care about you! "

" I just want to be with her. Please. "

-------------------

" Kai, which one suit me? Red one or black one? " You asked Kai when you see a pretty dress.

" Black one. " He smile.

" Yeah. Black one is beautiful right? I'll buy this." You go to the counter and buy the dress.

" Ice cream! Kai, buy it for me please! " You pleaded him.

" Haha arraso. Wait here okay little kiddo. " He mess with your hair.

" Aishh don't do that. I'm not a kiddo " You mumbled.

" Yes you're. You're my little kiddo. " He kiss you on your cheek and buy the ice cream.

" Here. "

" Thanks Kai. " You lick your ice cream and walk hand in hand with him.

" Haha.. " You laugh.

" Why? "

" They, looking at us like we're a couple. So funny you know. " You chuckled and punch him lightly on his arm.

----------------------

" I'm so excited to go to the prom today. " You say while changing to your pretty dress. " Nah, now i just have to wait Kai to picked me. " Someone climb from the outside. You didn't realize it. Then he hug you from behind.

" Who.. Who are you..? "

" This is me. Kai. " He turned you to face him.

" Oh god. Kai, don't do that again. Anyway, how did you enter my room? "

" Aaa.. Your mom.. "

" Oh my mom. Okay. So, let's go. "

He pulled your hand and hug you suddenly.

" Can we dance at my house? " He whisper to you.

" Your house? But we must.."

" I know.. But, just this one. Please. " He pulled away and hold your hand.

" Kai, you know that i want to dance at the prom. I never go to the prom before. "

" Just this one. " He doesn't smile at all. His face just.. Sad.. You couldn't say no so you agree with him.

You look at the window. You didn't talk to him.

" Are you okay? " He say while driving.

" Yeah. " You still didn't look at him.

" We've arrived. " He open the door for you and both of you walk to his room.

Without saying anything, he played Winter Song by Freestyle ft Navi. He slide his hand on your waist and pulled your closer. You guys start dancing. There's something wrong with Kai. He's so different today. He just fine yesterday.

Eolgureul mot deulgesseo nunmuri nalkkabwa,
Nunjochado mot majuchyeo mianhaejilkkabwa,
Sucheonbeon sumanbeon bulleobon geu ireumdo,
Cheoeum bon saramcheoreom bulleobojido motae,
Naega sajun geotdeureun da gamyeonseo beoryeo,
Ulji malgo jal deureo joheun saram manha,
Yaksogi isseoseo meonjeo ireonalge,
Geuphan iri isseoseo na meonjeo galge.


Geugeoseuro doen geoya ni eolgureun bwatjanha,
Amu maldo motaetjiman hamkke isseotjanha,
Deoneun mianhae hal geo eobseo naneun gwaenchanha,
Cheoeumen himdeulgetji da geureonikka,
Dokhan sure chwihae kkaegonamyeon modu kkeutnanikka,
Jakku yeogi isseumyeon neoreul butjabeulkka geomna,
Ije geuman ni jariro ga.


He suddenly cried. He hug you tightly. You don't what happen to him. But you know there's something wrong with him.

Gaseum beokcha chama motaetdeon geu mal saranghanda,
Wae nan i mal han madireul motajyo,
Hoksirado geudaega himi deulkkabwa aesseo oemyeonhaetdeon geunaldeul.

Dasi doragal su itdago useumyeo naege mareul haejwo,
Modeun gieokdo i seulpeum da jiun chaero.

( Gaseum beokcha motaetdeon geu mal )

Saranghanda wae nan i mal han madireul motajyo,
Hoksirado geudaega himi deulkkabwa aesseo oemyeonhaetdeon geunaldeul,
Neomu geuriwoseo na himdeureo,
Neoreul itji motan geunaldeur.


He pulled away and kiss you. " Don't ever forget our memories that we've create together. " He stumbled to the ground and start screaming.

" Kai, what happen? " You shook him.

" Goooo. " He looked at the window and it's full moon. " You must.. Goooooo arghhhhhh " 

" No until you tell me what happen! " 

" Please gooooo. I.. I don't want to hurt you. GOO! " he pushed you. He started to change into a wolf. You shocked and you run away as fast as you can.

You tripped your leg in the forest. Kai is chasing you as wolf. You want to stay and help him but you couldn't. You scared of him now. Then you fall on the ground. You looked at the back. Kai is approaching you. You feel really scare. 

-------------

Wait for finale part tomorrow :)

No comments :

Post a Comment