Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Love.

Episode 5. ( BEFORE READ THIS, MUST READ EPISODE 1, EPISODE 2, EPISODE 3, EPISODE 4. )

Kai : Hye min noooo! There's poop in front of you!
Hye Min : Ewww. Goshh. I step on it! Ahh. This is my fav shoes * Start to cry *
Kai : * Run to Hye min * I've told you. Hah. Wait, are you crying? Ullijima! Yahh. This is.. just.. a shoe. * Stutter *
Hye min : No it's not! My dad gave this shoes on my birthday :'/ Sob..sob..
Exo : * Run to hye min to see if she's okay or not *
Kris : * Take Hye min shoes *
Hye min : Oppa.. What are you doing? That's my shoes..
Kris : * Ignore her *
Hye min : Oppa!
Kris : * Carry Hye Min and take her shoes together *
Hye min : Woahh oppa! Put me down!! People are watching!
Kris : * Ignore her *
Exo : * Shock *
G-Stands :

Hye min : Okay he doesn't listen to me. I'll wait for sasaeng to kill me. I'll dead. For sure * Sigh *
Kris : * Sudden;y open his mouth * If i leave you like that, they'll laugh at you.
Hye min : * Blank * Doesn't understand * What...?
Kris : They taking photo of you. Don't you see? Plus, Some of them laugh at you. I can't let them do that.
Hye min : Ohh. Uhm.. I don't know.. Well.. Thanks.. Oppa..
Kris : No need to thanks.
Hye min : Wahh. He's really cold person. but, he's attractive.. * Saying this inside her heart while staring at him *
Kris : * look at hye min. Their eyes meet. *
Hye min : * Look the other way, Blushed *
Kris : * Smile a bit * You're cute when you shy.
Hye min : Pardon?
Kris : Nothing. * Put hye min down * Sit here and wait okay. I'll be back.
Hye min : Ohh. Yea..

Kris go inside a shop and ask the owner to wash the shoes and he buy another pair of shoes. Same brand same colour and same size.

Kris : Here. Wear this * give the shoes to hye min *
Hye min : Ahh.. Thanks.. * Wear it carefully *

Kris phone ringing..

" Hyung, Where's you right now? Where is hye min? Is she alright? - Kai "

" Yes. She's okay. She's with me right now. Go home first. I've something to do with Hye min. - Kris "

Hye min : I've wear it oppa.
Kris : Then, let's go * take her hand *
Hye min : Ahh where oppa?
Kris : Just follow me.
Hye min : But your fan!
Kris : * Stare at hye min * I don't care. Just follow me.
Hye min : Ohh that's good. You can visit me on hospital. Room 22. After this. * Saying like that because sasaeng fans *

After a few minutes Kris stop.

Kris : Where's your dorm?
Hye min : There * Point her hand where their dorm at *
Kris : Okay let's go.
Hye min : Oppa, you can let go my hand now.
Kris : * Ignore her *
Hye min : * Try to let go his hand *
Kris : * Stare at her * What.. are you doing? Just stay still.
Hye min : You can let go my hand.
Kris : Ignore her *
Hye min : Oppa. I'm talking to you!
Kris : * Ignore her *
Hye min : Huh. You ignore me all the time huh? Aishhh. Let me go!
Kris : What? We almost there.
Hye min : You can let me go oppaaaaaaa.
Kris : I don't want to.
Hye min : Wae?
Kris : I don't know.
Hye min : Hah. I'm give up. * Sigh *
Kris : Okay. We've arrived. Let's go.
Hye min : Oppa wait! Where are going? Your back home is not in front.
Kris : We've walking almost 15 minutes and you want to abandoned me alone? Here? And you don't want to invite me? Hah. Abandoned by a girl is not my style.
Hye min : Abandoned by a girl is not my style. * Imitate Kris * Huhh. Yea right. It's not your style.
Kris : Haha. You're so cute. * Walk to G-Stands dorm * Wahh. It's so beautiful. And big too. This is like Apartment.
Hye min : Oppa. Let go my hand.
Kris : Arraso. Huh.
Hye min : Yehet! Freedom!!
Kris : Mwoya? -.-
Hye min : Amm. Ahahaha * Laugh Awkwardly * Uhm.. I'll go bath now. * Quickly left Kris at the living room *
Kris : She's cute..
Hye min : * Close the door fast like usain bolt * Kyaa ~ He's so cuteee. I can't stand looking at his face. Hah. So manly ><

While the others are..

Chanyeol : Hahh. Why is his suddenly carry Hye min. I'm so jealous.
Kai : Yeahh. This is my first time seeing him like that. Huh. * Eat Tteokbokki *
Lay : But she's pretty..
Luhan : Yeahh.. So pretty. And her voice is really cute ♥
Suho : You said she's 14 right? But her face is really mature. I though she's 16.
Sehun : I'm older 5 years than her. I've chance.
Baekhyun : She's shorter then me. How cute.
D.O : His face looks like she really good at cooking.
Tao : She like panda series ( Tao Fav cartoon ) or not? * Talking to himself *
Chen : Is she like troll people too?
Xiumin : She's too young for me..
Exo : * Talking to themself *
Hyo Ra : I think, all of them like Hye min * Whisper to G-Stands *
Soo mi : yeahh. I think the same way too.
Hye Ri : It's normal thing. She's hot in our school.
Je mi : That's right. She's really hot in our school. They also make fan club for hye min.

Sehun : * Stare at G-Stands * Ahh. Mianhae. We forgot to introduce ourself..
Soo mi : Gwenchana ^^
Sehun : Uhm.. All of you know us right? So, please intro yourself?
Hye Ri : Hi. I'm Han Hye Ri. I'm 14 this feb. :)
Hyo Ra : Hi. I'm Lee Hyo Ra. I'm 14 this month. :)
Ha Seok : Hi guys.. My name is Choi Ha Seok. Just call me Ha Seok.. and i'm 14 too this feb..
Soo Mi : Hi. I'm the leader. Lee Soo Mi. Nice to meet you guys and i'm 14 too. ^^
Je Mi : Hello xD I'm Park je mi. Not jeju island okay xD Btw i'm 14 and nice to meet you :)
So Hee : Hi. I'm Kim So Hee. I'm 14 too ^^
Song Hwa : Hello. i'm Yoon Song Hwa. 14 and Nice to meet you. c:

D.O : Wow. You guys have a pretty name * Thumbs up *
Sehun : Yeahh. Very pretty. Like you too..
Luhan : * Stare at Sehun *
Sehun : * Saw Luhan * Don't worry hyung. I won't leave you.
Hye Ri : Omo. HunHan ♥
HunHan : What?
Hye Ri : Ahh. Nothing. It just.. I'm HunHan shipper..
HunHan : Ah...
Kai : Uhm.. All of you have the same age.. Are you guys.. Bestfriend?
Hyo Ra : Yes.. We're bestfriend..
Chanyeol : Ohh. No wonder why all of you are 14.
Baekhyun : But, Soo mi-ssi..
Soo mi : Please lower your speech..
Baekhyun : Ahh yeaa.. Uhm.. Your face is.. Like me.. I think?
Chanyeol : Ohh Wahhh. You guys have the same face! Both of you are brother and sister but one of you missing. Is it? * Childish. Gosh..
All of them laugh..

On the other hand..

Kris : Hye min ahh * Knock the door * How long you'll shower? I'm tired waiting you here.
Hye min : I'm going out oppa. Wait.. * Open the door * Are you hungry oppa?
Kris : Yesss. So hungry. Cook for me.
Hye min ; So cheesy. Hah. I'll cook for you. Sit down okay.
Kris : Let me help you cooking.
Hye min : But, you say..
Kris : Ignore what i say earlier.
Hye min : omo. are you serious?
Kris : Yes.
Hye min : Then, i won't cook for you.
Kris : Ahh wae? You say you want cook for me * Childish
Hye min : I though you say, " Ignore what i say earlier. " So, i'll ignore it.
Kris : Aishhhh.
Hye min : Haha. Arraso arraso. Let's cooking.
Kris : Okay :D
Hye min : I'll cook Kimchi Bokumbap.
Kris : Okay ^^ What can i do?

Both of them cook together.. After 25 minutes, the food has served.


Kris : Wahhh. It looks good. * Star eating *
Hye min : Oppa. Eat it slowly.
Kris : Ahh. Mianhae. i'm too hungry. Hehe..

---------

Kris : Wahh. I'm full. It's really delicious. You good at cooking huh?
Hye min : Kinda ~ My mom force me too. She said, if i don't learn how to cook, i'll never get a boyfriend.
Kris : Haha. That's true though..
Hye min : Ahh. I'll wash the plate. Stay here.

After a few minutes..

Hye min : Ahh i'm tired washing all the plate.. Ohh. Where's Kris?

Then suddenly Kris push Hye Min to the wall and put both his ​​hands on the left and right Hye Min so she can't go anywhere. Their...

- What happen to them? Wait for Episode 5. It'll come out next week ^^ Night and thanks coz reading :) -

No comments :

Post a Comment