Total Pageviews

Monday, December 30, 2013

First Love.

Episode 3. ( BEFORE READ THIS, MUST READ EPISODE 1, EPISODE 2. )

RIV announce as the winner of Ceria Superstar 2014! All of them like this http://25.media.tumblr.com/56a109db56654a0480a6d6c9bd3d30e5/tumblr_mmev7iiYhH1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg. Well, good for them xD

[ SKIP ]
2015 -
January 24 - Morning

Actually, Exo had a concert on Jan 17. It held at Kuala Lumpur. They stayed here for a week and leaving to korea on Jan 25. Revolution IV is at KL too. They got a job to be official back up dancer for *** Company. So, they must got there at 2.00 p.m. Syafina bored staying at her sister home so she decided to go to the company by herself. Then she arrived in front of the building while holding a copies of her certificate.

" Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo~ " Syafina's phone ringing.
Syafina : Hello? I'm in front of your building. Can you tell me again what floor are you now? I forget about it just now.
Person : Hello. I'm on third floor. But, i think you're to early.
Syafina : Well.. I'm bored so i came here..
Person : Ahh. If like that, meet me now.
Syafina : Ohh okay.

She hang up her phone and suddenly someone bumped into her. Her copies of  certificate dropped. And that person is Kai Exo.

Kai : Uhh. I'm sorry! * Help Syafina Accumulate her certificate back in rush *
Syafina : It's okay * Look at Kai's face * Wait.. * Remove his glasses and face mask * Omo. Kai-ssi! * Syafina shocked http://31.media.tumblr.com/2bd92e3e802ab1db4c0d38a32466d855/tumblr_mw1off9Zha1rznowvo1_400.png *
Fans : * Screaming * Oppa! Can you sign this please? Please???!!! * Run to Kai and Syafina *
Kai : :o * Hold Syafina hand * Let's run!
Syafina : Wha What?!

Kai keep hold Syafina hand and they run together * like unicorn * Fast as usain bolt * They go to this road. It has 3 road. Left, Right and Front. Kai don't know which way they should take. Then Syafina pulls Kai and go to the right. They disguised as a mannequin outside of the clothing store.

Fans : Where's Kai oppa?
Fan1 : I think he goes to the left! Let's go * Start running like a shark *

When the fans has gone..

Kai : Huhh. They're gone. That's good * Sigh *
Syafina : Yeahh. And now, if i met them. I'll dead.
Kai : Omo! You can speak korean!
Syafina : ......
Kai : Uhm.. May i know your name?
Syafina : Annyoung hashimnikka, je ireum-eun Shin Hye Min imnida. Shin - Hye - Min :)
Kai : Shin Hye Min? Wahh.. You're name is.. Beautiful.. Like you..
Syafina : Aniyo ~ * Blushed *
Kai : But, are you korean?
Syafina : Nope. Waeyo?
Kai : You can speak korean very well..
Syafina : Ah.. That's... Uhm.. Because.. Because.. Uhm.. Ahh because of.. I..I  Learn korean language! Yes i learn it.. * Syafina lied *
Kai : Ohh. Hehe.

Then Syafina's phone ringing. A text come from her mom.

" Fina, Where are you? *** Company is asking about you. "
" Uhm... I'm okay mom! Don't worry. Err. Bye! :D " * Hang up her phone quickly *

Kai : Hahh. You're a fan to Miss Who? We're the same.
Syafina : Huh?
Kai : Your text ringtone. Is Exo's song cover by Miss Who right? My ringtone is her cover song too. I really like her. Most of her cover songs is Exo. We, Exo is a big fan of her! But, why must she cover her face? I really want to see how she looks like.
Syafina : Well. i know her ^^
Kai : Really? Who?
Syafina : She stand in front fo you right now.

Note : Miss Who is Syafina. And she always do a cover. Especially korean songs. Well, since she can speak korean so well.

Kai : * Shocked * http://upic.me/i/9s/tumblr_m3pcyxps8g1qi4ozso1_500.png Omona!! I'm glad to see you !! * Shake her hand like a kid faster * You're so beautiful !!
Syafina : Woahh. Chill man. It's not like i gonna buy you ice cream or whtever.
Kai : Ahh. Mian mian.. I was just.. Too excited! :D
Syafina : Haha... Like a kid you ~
Kai : Ahh. Let's go to our hotel. I want introduce you to someone.
Syafina : Who?

Kai hold her hand again and go to *** Hotel where the others member are.

Enter the hotel..

Kai : Hyung! I brought someone for you. You'll be really shocked. * Present Syafina *
Syafina : Uhh. Kai-ssi! Uhm.. Annyeong * Bow *
K manager : Who's this?
Kai : She's Miss Who !! :DDDD
K manager : Nugu? Miss Who?! Chinjja? * Shocked *
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjVC0oL8lohu1AHCzTG4QZiam6kA8pZiiGCc4kpiPtaVlKvAIQ4jZdLkY0tqw9phoeI5TwBbYhPz2vLcGsp0UtbNd4PsyvO84fzRtzH7fZUugVCl2Os4T402aPCCAGtLIWIpuyE0rr4tkG4/s1600/387996_343995969018715_952219493_n.jpg Aigooo. It's nice to see you * Shake her hand * :D
Syafina : Ahh yes.. Nado...
K manager : Kai, go to your room. I've something to discuss with her :)
Kai : Arraso. See you soon Hye Min-ssi :D

K Manager : Hye Min-ssi. Do you mind if we talk for a while? * Ask politely *
Syafina : Uhm.. Yes. Of course.. But, about what?
K Manager : Please sit down.
Syafina : Ahh Yes..
K Manager : So, i've been thinking about.. Are you interested in being an artist? Our president really likes your voice and we've been searching for you!
Syafina : Chinjjayo? Eyy. It can't be.. Why must you find me..
K Manager : Your voice is amazing! :) But there's rumors saying that you're malaysian and etc. Well, you're trending on Korea right now.
Syafina : * Shocked * What?! Oh..my..
K Manager : So, uhm.. Do you want to be SM artist or not?..
Syafina : I would like too! But, i'll be solo artist right?
K Manager : Yes. Why?
Syafina : I can't stand on the stage alone.. Uhm.. Haa! can i debut as a group? Can i?
K Manager : Of course but-
Syafina : If like that, i'll ask my group. How it sound? * Excited *
K Manager : Uhm.. Group? Who? An-
Syafina : Okay. My group has 8 people include me. Our group name is G-Stands. All girls.
1. Han Hye Ri
2. Lee Hyo Ra
3. Choi Ha Seok
4. Lee Soo Mi
5. Park Je Mi
6. Kim So Hee
7. Yoon Song Hwa and me ! :D
K Manager : Ohh. Uhm.. I'll ask the president first. Then, i'll call you okay. What's your number?

[ SKIP ]

January 25 - Night

Syafina and her family go dinner outside..

Syafina : Mom, can i ask you something?
Mom : Sure. What it is?
Syafina : Can i.. Be.. a singer?..
Mom : Singer? Why would you? You want to be doctor right?
Syafina : i'm just asking..
Mom : I don't mind if you want to be an artist, singer or what but you must remember, do not ever open your lid. Okay?
Syafina : I won't mom ^^

Syafina's phone ringing..

Syafina : Hello? Who is this?
K Manager : This is me.
Syafina : Ahh. Why are you calling me?
K Manager : Well, the president agree.
Syafina : Agree? * Blank *
K Manager : Haha. You'll be artist soon.
Syafina : Omg really?! You're not kidding. Right?
K Manager : Why would I? Haha. Congrates anyway. And, you'll debut as a group. But, your friends must know how to dance and sing.
Syafina : Don't worry. All of us know how to sing and dance. I'll email you our MV. Compose by me.
K Manager : * Shocked * You have official MV?
Syafina : Yes. Well, it's kinda boring if we just doing cover. So, we decide to do our own MV. Ahh. I'll call you later. Bye! * Hang the phone * Mom. I got to be a singer !! :D
Family : WHAT?!
Mom : What singer?
Syafina : Huh. I've recorded our conversation. Hear it. * Gave her phone to her mom *

After 2 minutes..

Mom : Okay.. What's is this?..
Syafina : What what? Btw, Can you let me be artist? Please? This is my dream mom! * Puppy Eyes *
Mom : I don't know. But, you're student. If you leave to Korea, what'll happen to your lesson? No. I won't let you go.
Syafina : But, you say you don't care what i want to be!
Mom : Do not resist.
Syafina : Dad? Ahh. * Go away *
Dad : Fina, where are you going?! * Stand up *

Syafina run away from that place and leave her family there. she go to usual place where she and her group always go.

Syafina : Ahhh. Wae i can't be a singer? It's my dream though. Ahh i hate it. This is my life. I can do whatever i want since this is my life! I deserve to do what i want. Syafina is my name. 09.12.00 is my birthday. MINE. Uhhhhh. * Lying down * But, i met Kai yesterday ♥ Oh my god. THAT feeling ♥ ♥ ♥ What day is yesterday? Friday. Yes. Hahh, Friday I'm In Love ♥ Aaaaa ~ I still remember when he hold my hand tightly. Oh my god oh my god. I love it! xD Hahaha. Hurm.. What time is now? Ahh. My watch. I left my watch. * Take her phone out * Ohh. There's message. " Fina, come back home right now. We'll discuss about it later. - Mom " Hurm. Should i? Maybe not. ahh i don't know.

10 minutes later..

Syafina : I'm home..
Sister : Finally! Come here honey.
Dad : Fina, why are you suddenly left us? We're worried you know.
Syafina : I'm sorry.. But, I won't let anyone damage my dream. MINE.
Mom : Fina, we need to talk.
Syafina : .. What?.. I don't want to be doctor okay! I want to be a singer! A singer! This is my dream! Not yours! If you don't let me go, then i'll go by myself!
Mom : Syafina! .....

- Is her mom let her be a Singer? Or not? What'll happen between them? Wait for the next episode okay. Bye! ^^ -

No comments :

Post a Comment