Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

First Love.

Episode 2. (BEFORE READ THIS, MUST READ EPISODE 1. )

Revolution IV arrived with police, firefighter and ambulance. Aeril try to save Syafina but the police stop him. It's too dangerous. The firefighter extinguish the fire and barely save Syafina. But the criminal succeed in escaping. The car suddenly explode. Syafina rushed to hospital immediately.

Her face is really..Hah.. The doctor say, she must do the surgery on the chin. Because of the accident, she broke her chin. Her parent agree to do the surgery and sign the document. But the problem is, Syafina family is not too rich. At first they worried if they can't pay the bill. Because of love, they do it. Syafina unconscious for a week. Her surgery running smoothly.

[ SKIP ]

August 2 - Morning

" Uh.. Where am i? Mom? Dad? Ahh.. It hurts.. " Says Syafina. Finally, she wake up after a week. Her head is really hurt because of the surgery. Then she goes to the toilet.

Syafina : * Search for a mirror * Ahh. There you are. * Look at the mirror * AAAAAAA !! OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPEN AT MY FACE ?!!! MOMMMMM! * Screaming when she see her face *

Then, a doctor came with her parent.

Mom : Fina, you finally awake! Praise For Allah. * Hug Syafina *
Syafina : Mom.. What happen at my face? Why.. My.. Mom..
Dad : Fina, actually you do the surgery..
Syafina : Surgery? What surgery ?! What are you talking about?! Mom?!! What is this?
Mom : Someone try kidnapped you but it didn't work cause You got into a big accident. The car explode but the criminals ran away.
Syafina : Change my face back! I hate my face! I hate it! Change it! change it!! Please! * Start To Cry * Doctor, please. change my face back. I'm begging you. Doctor please! Please! Mom do something!

Then a nurse came and prick her with a syringe. She feel sleepy and her father carry her on the bed.

5 hours later..

Syafina : Alisha, if they see my face.. What'll they say?
Alisha : Stop asking and eat this porridge.
Faizul : Hmm. Don't worry about it. Well, you're still pretty like before ^^
Syafina : I'm not worry about that! I'm just.. Uh.. Nevermind..
Ain : Just what? Yahh tell us.
Syafina : Nothing.
Faizul : Just tell us. We'll kept it as secret.
Syafina : Hurm.. Actually.. I'm Aeril girlfriend..
Ain, Alisha,Faizul : WHAT? * Shocked *
Ain : Are you serious?
Syafina : Yes.. And.. Once he said to me " I hope, your face will stay like this. Cute :) ". If he see my face, he'll break up with me.. I think..
Alisha : Ahh. You worried about that. Emm. Don't worry. He'll love you no matter what okay ^^

[ SKIP ]

October 26 - Evening

Revolution IV goes shopping together.

Syafina : You guys! Look at this! K-pop shop!! Oh my gahhhhh!!!! Let's gooo !! * Pull Ain hand *
Armand : As I thought.

In the shop..

Syafina : Omo!! Aeril! Buy it for me!! :D
Aeril : Gosh please. Why i must buy this hat for you? Better i buy rings for us.
Syafina : Stop dreaming. You are not my boyfriend anymore -.- Anyway, buy it for me. Please ? :D
Aeril : Hmm. * Take the hat * Wait. KAI? Nooo. I won't buy this for you! It had Kai name. No.
Syafina : Wae? He's my husband thought! -.- Aishh. Forget it. I'll buy it.
Ain : Fina, don't you think. You're to obsessed with Exo.
Syafina : So what's the problem? i love them anyway -.- Daa. I'm kpopper.
Faizul : Yes yes we know. Stop talking and buy the hat.

[ SKIP ]

November 23 - Evening

Revolution IV go for audition Ceria Superstar in KL. Otw to KL, they talking with each other..

Aeril : Syafina, can't i be your boyfriend back? Well, since i'm so handsome and if we got into Ceria Superstar, there will be a girl want seduce me. Don't you afraid if i'm taken?
Syafina : Nope * Play with her phone *
Aeril : Yahh. Listen to me! * Grab her phone *
Syafina : Give it back!! Uhh, you really want to get my beautiful hand on your face -.- * Take her phone back *
Aeril : I'm serious.. Let's getback. I'm still like you..
Syafina : I don't want. You said you like me. But not love me. Babo -.- forget it. I don't need you :p
Armand : Shhhh. Both of you. Stop it! Uhh -.-

They arrived at the place..

MC : Okay. Revolution IV. You can start now.

Then Revolution IV start dancing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8s8v9Mj8XM -

MC : Okay. Now, i will announce groups that pass this audition. Revolution IV !

Revolution IV : * Shock * Don't what to do * Screaming * Happy * Crazy * https://31.media.tumblr.com/7b5ed464c65491aadd3acc1813685a19/tumblr_mu01ehPApf1s68xhdo2_250.gif / https://24.media.tumblr.com/44353cdb5df234b5fc1f2c9a334cb99d/tumblr_mvcpywnGiI1r8j2qlo1_400.gif

After the MC announce the group..

MC : Okay. You guys can participate in Ceria Superstar! But, not yet. You still have one more before you can be in Ceria Superstar ^^

Then all go them go to their home. To tell this happy news.

Syafina : Mom! Dad! Everyone! My group got into audition and we managed to be in round one !! * Run like Unicorn * https://24.media.tumblr.com/bc1329301a12af98000fa7e07527ae72/tumblr_mrmxusQ64V1sv86smo1_500.gif
Mom : Really?! That's good dear!
Dad : Congrates! :D I'm happy for you honey ^^

[ SKIP ]

November 24 - Afternoon

Revolution IV and the other group take a bus ( Official for the members ) to go to ( idk what it is but it kinda like hall. maybe ) where the first round held.

Syafina : Wahh. I feel great :DDD  https://24.media.tumblr.com/e481857a2126f274b6ca8b6c9a62f183/tumblr_mvn3r7Aji41s68xhdo2_250.gif
Ain : Control your face! -.-
Syafina : Arraso -_-

Then all of them arrived..

In the hall..

Someone : Okay. Now, you'll meet our MC! :D Pak Nil ( Dato's Aznil Haji Nawawi , Malaysian Top Artist ) !
MC : Hello guys! :D
Participant : * Screaming * Clap Hands * :D
MC : Okay. Right now, you'll be test whether you eligible or not to be in Ceria Superstar.

Then, they started divide the groups into 3 big groups. Red ( Rock & Roll ) Yellow ( Contemporary ) and Blue ( Pop )

Then, Revolution IV got in and pass the first - third round!

MC : Okay. Between these two group. One will stay and one will go. Revolution IV. I'm sorry.
Revolution IV : * Worried *
MC : I'm sorry but.. We can't let you go now! :D
Revolution IV : * Shocked * Screaming * Tears falling down because too happy * http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzme7kf6ms1qziphzo1_500.gif / http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kelseyum/13148857/27377/27377_900.gif

MC : Don't cry * Hug them * ;) Go in there and meet your new friends! :)
They go into this room where the other members are waiting.

[ SKIP ]

December 27 - Morning

This is the finale. The day where they announce the winner. The important day. Revolution IV at the backstage. Preparing for the performance.

Syafina : I'm nervous. I.. I.. I can't !..
Alisa : Ohh please. Don't do like this * Derp Face *

Ain : Stop make that face -_- * Slap Alisa *
Someone : Okay. Now it's your turn to dance. Go go go!
* For this finale round, the members can use Korean artist or English artist dance. RIV choose K-pop dance. Well, because of Syafina. Anyway, for the first round RIV dance to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3dezFzsNss. They pass it. For the second round, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-aOZ9UDVco and for the final round, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYs-RqnM22w and RIV.....

- Is RIV the winner of Ceria Superstar 2014? Wait for the third episode where she met Kai for the first time in her life. * Sorry for my bad english and late posting * Night! ^^ -

No comments :

Post a Comment