Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

First Love.

Episode 1. ( BEFORE READ THIS, MUST READ SYNOPSYS. )

January 17 - Evening

“ Kringggg ! “ The Bell has ringing.

Teacher : Okay. You all can go home right now. But remember to do your homework or you’ll be punished.
Students : Okay! Thank You teacher! * Happy Face *

Syafina and Ain walk together because they go home together. They are neighbors. While they walk on the street, Syafina say to Ain

Syafina : Yah. Are you free tomorrow? If you free, we can practice for our Dance Cover.
Ain : Ahh. I can't. :/
Syafina : Why?
Ain : Well, you know. I must buy my school stuff. Someone stole my pencil case again.
Syafina : Uhm.. If like that, is okay. I'll do it by myself :)

[ SKIP ]

January 18 - Night

" Ahh. I'm really bored today. Why it must be Saturday today? It's so boring. I don't even know what to do. " Syafina sigh and lie down on the bed.

" Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo~ " Syafina phone is ringing.

Syafina : Yes mom. Why are you calling me?


Mom : We'll be back later. There's accident here. So, we can't move until the police and ambulance arrive.
Syafina : Gwenchana. I can stay up alone. Be careful on the road okay.
Mom : Are you will be okay alone? Call your friend and ask them to accompany you tonight. We'll get home at 2.00 a.m or 3.00 a.m.
Syafina : I'm okay. I'm 14 now.
Mom : Then, i'll trust you and lock the door okay. Love you honey.
Syafina : Nado..

Then Syafina hang up her phone and go to sleep.

[ SKIP ]

January 25 - Morning

Mom : Fina, wake up. Ain is here. Hurry up and go to school.
Syafina : Today is wednesday mom. * Rub Her Eyes *
Mom : You have activities in your school every wednesday right?
Syafina : Ahh. i forgot about that. What time is now mom?
Mom : Uhm.. 6.50 a.m
Syafina : Ahh.. Wait. Say it again? * Curios Face *
Mom : 6.50 a.m
Syafina : WHAT?! OMG! I'm late again !!! * Quickly go to toilet and take a bath *

15 minutes later..

Syafina : Yah! Hurry up or we'll be late again! * Cycled in fast mode like Usain Bolt *
Ain : Who's the one who get up late hah? * Make annoy face *
Syafina : Aishhhh. I'm to tired yesterday! That's why i wake up late..

Then Ain stop Syafina bicycled.

Syafina : What're you doing?! We must hurry or else we will be punish! * Angry Face *
Ain : Shhhh. Your voice is too loud. Look at the front.

Syafina and Ain Paralyzed for a moment.

Syafina : Don't move.. Or else, we'll die.
Ain : I not move at all. Well, how can we pass them?
Syafina : I don't know. Don't ask me! My heart is almost stop you know.
Ain : * Sigh * So, until when we must stay frozen like ice like this?
Syafina : I say. Don’t ask m-
Ain cut off your talk and say " Shhhhh. Slow down you voice !! The dog look at us because of your loud voice! Uhh. " * Angry *
Syafina : What ever :p But Why must it be that black dog? Ahh i hate it. It always chase me!
Ain : You've say this thing 26 times this month. Stop it please * Look Down *
Syafina : Arraso..

Then, someone come in and help them get rid the dog. Both of them were thankful to the ahjushi. But then, Syafina realize that it's almost 7.25 a.m and they rushed back to school. They goes toward into farming workshop where the other members are waiting. - Arts Club -

Syafina and Ain : I'm so sorry sir! We late again today. * Both of them take a deep breathe *
Sir : Okay. I forgive you today. Give a sit first. You guys looks like. Uhm..
Syafina : Like what sir?
Sir : Uhm.. Let's forget about that and continue our class. Well, as i said earlier. You must dance in front of the students and teacher on the stage. K-pop dance. How it sound?


Club Member : * Exited * Wahh. Really? *O*
Syafina : I'm on. Then, What song will be play?
Sir : Exo Growl and Wolf. :)
Syafina : OMG! I'm really exited ! Let's practice nowwww!! :DDDDD
Sir : Woahh. Chill girl. Okay. Let's practice now ^^ But if we can't finish this dance, can you met me tonight? Usual Place.
Club member : Yeah. Sure. We all free this week. * Exited face *

[ SKIP ]

February 3 - Morning

" Ahhh. i'm afraid..!! " Says Syafina nervously.
" Don't worry. We all nervous too. Just relax okay ^^ " Says Ain with a big smile on her face.

Sir : Okay. Go up to the stage now. Don't get nervous okay. FIGHTING! :)

30 minutes later..

" Slurppp " Syafina and the other members drink coffee at the canteen.

Syafina : Hah. I'm glad our performance has end.
Club Members : Yeahh.
Syafina : Well, it's almost 11 a.m right now. I want to go home first. I'm really tired. Bye guys! :)

Syafina ride her bicycle alone. Ain has go home after their performance end.

[ SKIP ]

March 11 - Afternoon

" Kringgg " The bell ringing.






Teacher : Okay. You may go have a breaks. Enjoy your lunch okay ^^
Students : Thank you teacher!

As usual, Syafina, Ain, Alisha, Puteri, Ilena, Sarah, Sofea, Adriana, Raisha and Zalikha lunch together. All of them a bestfriend and their group name is " G-Stands ".




Alisha : You guys. Have you met the new transfer students? * Grab her nugget and eat *

G-Stands : * Blank Face * Who?

Alisha : Ahh. They sit infront of us right now. * Show where they are *




Syafina, Ain, Puteri, Ilena and Sarah turn their back while the others take a peek.




Alisha : I heard, 4 of them are cousins.

G-Stands : Ahh..

Syafina : But something is weird about them. All of them wear glasses. It kinda.. Weird? I think. Ahh. Stop talking about them. Just eat before the bell ringing. * then they all eat their lunch *




In the class..




Teacher : Okay, Today you will receive a new classmates! * Happy * :D Four of you, come in.

New transfer students walk into the classroom.

Teacher : Please intro yourself :)

Alisa : Hai everyone. My name is Alisa. I'm from Smk ***. I hope we can be friend in future :)

Aeril : Hello. My name is Aeril. I'm from Smk ***. Uhm.. We can be friend right? c:

Armand : Hello guys. My name is Armand. Not Aiman but ' Armand '. A.R.M.A.N.D * Start Spelling his name * let's be friend okay :D

Faizul : Hai guys.. You guys can call me Faizul. Hope we can be friend :)




[ SKIP ]




March 14 - Afternoon




Syafina and Ain go to their port ( Place where they always practice and resting ) as usual. Since they arrived 1 hour before the lesson start, Syafina ask Ain to practice their dance on their port near the field.




While they walking toward it, Syafina saw there were 4 people sitting on their port.




Syafina : Ain, Look there. The New transfer students is sitting on our port.

Ain : What?! Wait, there's no one can sit on our port. Unless they got our permission.

Syafina : Now, what are gonna do?

Ain : Uhm.. * Walking toward the transfer students * " Hye. I'm sorry but, why are you sitting here? Can you go to other place? Because, we want to practice here.

Alisa : Ahh... Please forgive us. We don't know this is your port. I'm sorry. We'll leave ^^




" Wait! Uhm. Maybe you can sit with us?. Before that, my name is Syafina. I want to greet you in the class but i don't have time. I'm so busy. Heheh :D " Says Syafina with a big smile on her face.




Alisa : Hehe. Okay. ^^




Ain : Syafina, Lets practice now.

Syafina ; Okay.




Then, Syafina and Ain dance to Wolf in front of the 4 transfer students. They were all amazed cause this dance is pretty difficult for the beginner. Syafina and Ain is beginner too. When they have finished their practice Alisa, Aeril, Armand and Faizul whisper to each other.




Alisa : Uhm.. Syafina?

Syafina : Yes? :)

Alisa : Can we join your dance group? Your dance makes me want to be part of you guys. Can we? ^^

Ain : Of course you can. Syafina ?

Syafina : I'm okay with it ^^

Alisa, Aeril, Armand, Faizul : Thanks ! :D

Aeril : So, when can we start? Hehe. I'm so exited ^^




After that day, all of them be friends. Also, their dance group name is " Revolution IV ". They always makes dance cover and upload it on youtube / facebook. They kinda famous after that. Because, they always be back up dancer when performing on stage with a singer. One day, someone want them to be back up dancer for Adam ( Malaysia Singer ).




June 21 -




Revolution IV are going to Kuala Lumpur to be back up dancer. On the way to KL, they all talking with each other.




Faizul : Ahh.. I'm afraid..

Ain : Afraid? About what? The performance? Don't be silly. We've do this things many times -.-

Aeril : Good for you. I'm afraid too. I'm afraid if i make a mistake on stage like before. Syafina : Don't Worry. Just believe that you can do and forget about the mistake. People always make mistake right? :) * Try to calm Aeril *

Armand : Yes. Syafina words are true. People make mistake. Sometimes, i make mistake when on the sta-




Suddenly, there are someone stop their cars. All of them is in state of shock. Then, a man open the door and pull Syafina out of the car and force her get in his car. All of them don't know what to do but Aeril is really shock that time. Cause that man, is the one who blackmail Aeril when he's 10. Then Aeril and the other members try to stop that man from taking Syafina away but it doesn't work. That man managed to escape but he doesn't let go of Syafina. And Alisa quickly call the police and ask their driver to catch up the kidnapper.




- In his car...-




Syafina : Let me go! Uhh * Try to get off from the car *

Kidnapper : Shut up! Are want to die? HUH?! SHUT UP! * Hit Syafina Head really hard *

Syafina : You're the one who shut up Ass hole ! * Start to faint *

Kidnapper : You really want to dea-




Then there's a bus coming toward them. The kidnapper driver try to break but the break is broken. The car lost of control and hit a tree. The accident is really really horrible. The front of the car is on fire! Syafina...




- What will happen to Syafina? Is she still alive or what? Wait for the next episode :) - * Sorry for my bad English *


No comments :

Post a Comment